Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I made even more progress last night that I didn't report on ... two bookshelves moved upstairs and many many books organized and routed up and down the stairs. Where this left me today however prevented me from getting even further this evening. The shoulder that has recently been a bit grumpy was quite sore this morning and now this evening I am also feeling the effort in my leg. Dah-mn I am out of shape.

Why is it one effort tends to spawn desires for other large efforts. I haven't even started in on the necessary changes to the kitchen and I am already looking forward to pulling down the bedroom decorations, patching the old holes, and rehanging things. I almost feel like I am having a very early bout of spring cleaning.

Once again this evening I drug home from work tired as can be. I didn't fall asleep while chilling out in the hopes that I will rest better tonight - last night was wacky dream after wacky dream. But if the hottie that was in last night's (albeit odd) dream wants to make another appearance I'm down with another restless night.

No comments: