Thursday, December 06, 2007

The past few nights have had quite a few odd dreams: One popping red see through bubbles that were suppose to be spirits of some sort that were troubling my mother. This inturn enraged this little monster creature that appeared right as my alarm went off. Another where I was in a rush, sorting through awful clothes looking for something I was willing to put on. Mostly however they are, once again, dreams with my ex in them. What are you Jean-Claude to my Anita? Get the hell out of my dreams once and for all! In most all cases when I dream of him he is still with his whore but is trying to talk to me or in the process of moving out or back in. Some of the conversations leave me swearing he is trying to tell me something or get comfort from me. Out, out, damned spot. If only I could go back in time perhaps I would be more able to share Lady MacBeth's thoughts on a more personal level.

I stuck around in Columbia today and did a little more shopping. I managed to find a place that had a Christian Dior counter and got to sniff the latest Poison variation. Love it! So now I have added Midnight Poison to my collection. If only I could get rid of all the other little scents I've been using and dwindle down to just Pure Poison and Midnight Poison I think I'd be happy - closer to having a signature scent than I ever dreamt I could be. Today's menu included Olive Garden and Baskin Robbins *yea!*

Time to lounge around a bit and read.

No comments: