Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'm back bitches... since La Quinta offers free highspeed, but only wireless - I bit the bullet and hit up Walmart for a card. I needed to do so anyhow. Hopefully this one will work as expected with the home set up as well. Anyhow...

So today I got moving out of Augusta after snagging some Sonic *yum* for lunch. I know it is my own "rules" that one is not to go to chains when vaca-ing, but Beff said I am allowed to break the rules, so I modified them - I'll hit chains we don't have, which works out quite well. For dinner tonight in Columbia I offered up a tribute to Slips by stopping at IHOP on the way to the arena. The amusing thing to me is how very much like Augusta it is here in Columbia the same places all clustered around the hotel. Ok, not AS close, but still - same establishments.

Another bit of a smackdown on the ice tonight we were up by 2 and then... I dunno what happened just clusterfrell. Earlier in the afternoon I was all about the malls, both the open air one that reminded me of a newer mall that opened in Durham before I moved back north and a traditional mall (that had a Fredericks *cheer*). Tomorrow is a day "off" so we'll see what I come up with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always remember that women reserve the right to change their minds…”It’s a moral imperative.” ^1

~ Beff

1 Kilmer, Val, Real Genius quote while playing Chris Knight.



Um, yeah…I’m starting to crack…