Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's been a hectic but relaxing few days. Let's see here...
My sister's family has been snagged from the burgh-port and delivered to Altoona (after mother put us to work here at my place getting the TV moved and all of the connections to peripherals functioning).

My last three older windows have been replaced - and I am excited for the nice weather to enjoy a nice draft in my bedroom without worrying about not having screens.

Most of the gifts are opened, and I made out like a bandit *again* this year. Movies, books, CDs, Ladybug goodies for the kitchen, and quality time spent with friends and family with a few more of these times set or pending on the horizon.

Scheduled additional ink... woohoo!

Saw "I am Legend" - enjoyed it, but bawled a good bit. If you've seen it, you know where and why. I also got to watch one of my new DVDs in my living room, it's a nice feeling to be back in there - perhaps motivation to get in there today and get some things on the walls and start working on finishing touches?

No comments: