Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I forgot the rant I wanted to include yesterday, so here goes. I understand that everyone deserves Christmas eve off and should get to go home to their families. HOWEVER, if your business' telephone answering machine tells people you're open "today" until 9pm or 10pm then you really shouldn't be closing at 6pm. Seriously, are companies that inept that they can't fix the automated system for the changed closing time? This peeved me a bit at Barnes and Noble on Tuesday, but it really chapped my ass with PetCo when I realized at 6:05 that there was none of Danika's food at mom's place and I needed to locate somewhere that was still opened that carried it. I did find her food (at Kmart, who would have guessed) so at least that potential catastrophe was averted.

Last night I again dreamt of the ex... quite a bit. It's been 5 years since you ruined Christmas (and Valentine's day) so get the hell out of my head.

No comments: