Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I came home (late) this evening from work with every intention of getting my damn sprocs to compile and crashing out for a while, with just a smidgen of guilt for not planning on working in the living room... and it quickly became a trip for wings at the Orchard and off to the Corners for a drink... which quickly became several drinks when the guy across the bar bought multiple rounds.

Actually, I also fully intended a rant here when I finished opening my mail... but even that is soothed. I will however highlight the topic: The plethora of people who have selected not the every day holiday card but instead photos of their happy frickin family masquerading as cards to send and smear in my face.

I did submit final grades however, so the last "work" before Christmas is done. I can chill a bit. That in and of itself is quite soothing.

No comments: