Sunday, November 11, 2007

There is nothing more relaxing on a Sunday than knowing you still have one more day off. My weekend thus far has been laid back but still quite accomplished. I bought several more Christmas gifts and a few things that I wanted/needed - including a bright red set from BBW with a supersoft bitchin robe and slippers. Today I even hit the grocery store - so I have the capacity to make food! Is it just me or does everyone else feel compelled to eat a little bit of everything that they buy after a run to the grocery store? Maybe it's just that I'm so excited to have food here.

On top of shopping I also cleaned up the remaining dust in the living room and got it taped off, painted the back of the drywall that sticks through the bathroom to match (first coat), cranked out three loads of laundry, and took a nap. I figure tomorrow I'll give the bathroom the second coat, put the Roomba to work, and try to stay motivated to cross a few other cleaning activities off of the list.

As for all of those other frustrations I was expressing lately, I am feeling content. Some things have been discussed and established - at least things are put into a perspective. It's strange how what seems like two steps backwards seems to be several steps forward.

The Chiefs lost last night, quite a routing from Reading. Blah. Was wondering if we'd have a surprise visitor - but alas no luck. More than one person was looking for you and wondering if you'd show 72.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Food? In your house? I never have such things ;) My brother looked in my fridge last week when he was over and said he was glad he hadn't stopped for a bite to eat!

~ Beff