Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Oyster White is on the two main walls and ceiling and looks FANTASTIC against the fireplace brick! Thanks for the help Rex :) I guess I should also thank 4 Corners for the fuel to get the job done including some even better than normal sushi and drinks. The weather has been so abnormally warm I was able to have the back sliding door hanging open last evening while we worked without even getting a slight chill. How wacky is that?

Dearest mother will be on the scene today, a day before I expected her, so the Red Red Wine walls are not complete but I am probably further than she expected. The carpet is now scheduled as well. But not until the 10th of December which put things tight to get the living room reorganized and get the tree up - but it has to be done so Danika has a first Christmas here with a tree and presents under it. I think the next few weeks are going to fly by.

No comments: