Friday, September 28, 2007

One more hour until the weekend. I thought it would never come, this had to be the slowest moving week on record. One more week and the boys will be back in town. I can't wait to plop down in my seat and have the hockey stench waft through the cracks around the glass at me.

I did snag additional ceiling insulation so I can crank that out this weekend (hopefully) before 72 comes in for a visit. I will need to do a bit of cleaning in advance of said visit and come up with a few events with which to entertain. Perhaps I'll get in gear this evening after heading to City View for grub with the guy who most recently proposed to me and his parents (*laugh* I wish I could see faces when people read my blog sometimes. Settle down people it is a joke of sorts) and before heading to clean apartments tomorrow afternoon.

My mind is overly pensive and in a state of limbo the past few days. Maybe I'm just behind on sleep. Although I'd still argue it is rather from a lack of attention.

No comments: