Saturday, September 08, 2007

Look out Houdini. Danika's first day with her new crate (friday) and she once again greeted me at the top of the stairs when I came home. The mind boggling part is, I have no clue how she got out unless it was from the bottom of the pen somehow. My poor basement door is getting its butt whipped.

I would have reported on this yesterday but my ISP had some outtages, so I was down last evening. Worked out well as I had to give a lesson or two on cabinet cleaning. Vote people - do you, or do you not, wash things down before you move into a new place. C'mon man!

Today, once again the bad routine - shopping - but I did get a couple Christmas presents once again. I realized how hungry I was midway through the afternoon and gave Capri another go. The meatball sub was pretty darn good as were their buckeyes. Dang it's warm out there today. Thank God for that central AC. All that tells me is that the bubble is about to burst and I'll be scraping a windshield in no time.

1 comment:

The KSK Team said...

I didn't see anywhere to vote, but I'm going with "no, you don't necessarily."