Monday, September 10, 2007

I returned the defeated crate after work today and got a bit creative this evening with the old ass-kicked plastic crate. I won! Unfortunately, my victory felt quite short lived when I noticed some blood in the crate... so now I feel like a horrible mom. Don't worry all, she's okay, it is just a little boo-boo, but now I debate: will she start to respect that boundary or will she keep railing against it and hurt herself again and potentially worse?

Don't worry, I'll get my deserved punishment one way or the other - it might be the headache I feel brewing (perhaps I'll pop a migraine pill before bed) or a displeased stomach thanks to the feisty wings from the Haven.

The attempt at defining one thing and redefining another continues. Either way, the shoes are hella cute.

No comments: