Saturday, September 22, 2007

Last night I finally snapped - I moved the couches to clear out the kitchen a bit, cleaned up in there, and actually cooked! Amusingly, the one burner didn't seem to want to turn on, but all is well. At least now I have a batch of left over stuffed shells to nibble from for a few days. I eventually crashed out and slept in this morning before heading down to Altoona for a short visit and a burst of shopping.

I guess this is where I note how happy I am that Johnstown is finally getting it's own Old Navy. I have wayyy too many clothes. It's time to do another pass and donate older items to Salvation Army.

Of course, while I'm sitting here typing this male option code name "72" is across the country in an arena watching an NHL game. Rat bastard. :P Don't you love being named like some kind of freaky experiment?? Clearly "72" knows that my number is not a sequential type thing, but to the rest of the world - seriously, if I had 72 options would I bitch so much about guys on this blog?

In the mean time I think I'll watch another episode of Farscape. Too bad these are loaner Starburst DVDs since the first couple are darn near impossible to obtain.

No comments: