Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I left pretty fired up yesterday. I'm trying to take the appropriate actions but it lights me up to know I can't win, won't win. Equality doesn't exist. When you try to follow rules you get burned by them, but if you just blatantly ignore them you can do as you wish. Once again I have been singled out and scorned for something done with no mal intent, something many others have done and continue to do in numerous forms. You'd think being around the ex somehow rubbed off on me and I'm the target for every cop (wanna-be).

To top it off we DID have the police called on us later last night... no no, don't get all shocked, it was an honest deal. But to whomever called the cops - What burglars wear bright white shirts, carry a blinding portable sun, and climb ladders with scrappers and paint on the side of the house closest to the most visible street? Seriously. I didn't get the beer I so lusted for last night, but I did get a cherry coke, so I got that going for me.

Danika will be quite displeased to learn that her new training crate should be there today. If she bends the snot out of this one I'm just going to give up. The only other option is duct-taping the dog to one spot.

Oh, and another thing... I am now not only tired of being redefined, I'm also tired of being a victim of bad timing when passing in different directions.

"Have you ever been hated or discrimiated against? I have. -Eminem"

No comments: