Sunday, August 05, 2007

The voting has ended. Many thanks to those of you that tossed in your two cents for the name of my new girl, who we went to visit and pick up this morning. Danika Nicole rode back with us nicely. Since arriving home she's explored the toy boxes, checked out her pillows, tried to play in the back yard (despite being tethered to me by leash), grubbed down her first meal, and... get this, ROLLED for Vixen! Vixen is going to be the alpha dog! I am quite proud of my Vixie as she's done wonderfully so far and is easily kept in check w/ a squirt bottle of water. Her birthday according to her paperwork - go figure - 8/14. So we'll be celebrating her second birthday in a little over a week.

As for last evening, the temps cooled down, but no where near as it has in the past for our evening in Stackhouse park. I did enjoy Othello, but I did have a hard time staying awake and focused as my mind wandered a bit. As I'm learning in my own mind, when you have a little you want a lot and when you have a lot you want a little.

No comments: