Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Adjusting is the best way to describe things at this state. Danika is such a sweet girl. She walks wonderfully on leash, but if you don't have a leash and try to grab her by her collar she falls to the ground rolled over like a ball of mud. Little bugger. I screwed up yesterday and she had a bit of Vixen's food which now has her delicate tummy in a tissy. I think I need to use what is left of Vixen's food and ween her over to Iams as well to make life easier in the long run. Vixen, not to be out done, decided to add her own odor and rebel by leaving me a big turd pile last night too. Brat.

I'm not complaining though, things are going smoother already than I had hoped they would. Last night I was letting the cleaned crate dry and allowed Danika to sleep on the floor on the opposite side of the bed as Vix. I was sure to attach a leash so I would feel her move and wake up - to avoid any middle of the night squabbles. Not a peep - they both slept straight through like rocks. I even had them both out back this morning off leash without but a small grumble and even that was a playful one. Danika is just happy to follow me around, which I know is bugging Vix because she can't get near me. Perhaps we'll have to spend some special mummy and be-be time each evening, even if it's just 10-15 minutes. I have two baby girls again! Danika's howl... wow, does it sound like Satin at times.

On to other news, I'm doing well with the stick-shift and can turn my music up again and pay attention to the feel and RPMs instead w/ only a stall here and there.

Not that I hadn't already decided to dust off Ameriserv as my bank already but they gave me two more reasons this morning. I go up there w/ a check that was returned to me. This check was cut from my bill pay - they cut it - but they can't do anything with it... no, I have to go to the place the payment was made to. Are you kidding? Then I close my account and she takes my mac card and won't give it back! My new bank would have paid me cash money for that! Hiss. Adios el-banko-de-keister-pain.

No comments: