Sunday, August 12, 2007

The first order of business today was to beat the heat in getting some outside work done, no such luck. I did get the hedges trimmed between the houses however and even removed some of the railroad ties that were rotting away. If I can just get the rest of the materials ripped out of the living room and hauled out front by Wednesday I can call and cough up the cash to have everything hauled away - and let me tell you how badly things are piling up. I also cranked out other odds and ends cleaning and several loads of laundry.

Amusingly I got a desire to cook today, but without free access to my kitchen that is kind of difficult. So I was happy to be awoken from my fresh-smelling sheets and Tom and Jerry DVD induced nap to go grub w/ Beff and Mum M. Do I really have to go back to that place tomorrow?

No comments: