Thursday, August 30, 2007

Busy busy busy... but not in the living room. Yesterday after work we headed down to Altoona where mum puppy-sat and I headed to the Jtown Chiefs season ticket holder night at the Curve game. I watched a little of the game, which is normal for me and baseball, but I did enjoy getting to be around the hockey-folk again. It's even nicer to get the word on the upcoming signings in advance of the announcements - I so like being in the know. Today I hauled to yet another Lia Sophia party... ugh, I am going to need a second jewelry stand.

Preseason games slated for the 12th here and 13th in Wheeling were finally announced, so at least that leaves open the Type O date in Allentown.

Little miss escape artist has a nice new crate ordered... be damned if she busts her way out of this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look out for the dog!!