Thursday, July 26, 2007

When looking at a home one must ask themselves where the best place is to put the bodies. Apparently, it's between the bathroom and living room wall... ok, it's not what you think. Remember me commenting last winter that I heard scurrying in the wall? Well, they didn't scurry out. When I peeled back that piece of paneling ugh the smell. I've removed the little fuzzy family's remains but the smell still lingers.

Tonight I cleared out all of the drop panel track, the other ceiling above it, and one full wall of nasty paneling. As a side effect, folks using my bathroom now have a nice view of the living room. I'm sure that will scare the crap out of me in the middle of the night when I get up to use the bathroom. My body is officially tired after this evening's efforts. Awful carpet and more paneling to go and I'll be ready to solicit an inspection of some of the base materials from a knowledgable friend (that means it's time for all of you to go into hiding).

No comments: