Friday, July 20, 2007

Last evening I hung out with a few of the boys at Talunes SSS. The headache and general odd feeling kept me from even finishing my second however. I don't know if I was fighting something off yesterday, but I was more tired all day than I remember being when I first started back at a full time job. Since a Tylenol wiped out the headache I can at least say it wasn't the starts of a migraine and I feel better after a good night's sleep.

So here it is, a day loathed almost as much as Valentine's day. What's on the agenda? Blissfully - NOTHING. Well, okay, not nothing, I'm feeding geckos and playing with Puss-puss. I made the mistake of stopping to look at a puppy last night. I think I've 99% talked myself back out of that bad idea, but dang she was a cutie and so calm.

No comments: