Monday, July 23, 2007

Cursed short lived weekend. Granted I slept through approximately 50% of it, but it should still be kind enough to last longer. I didn't get work done in the living room Saturday as planned but got in gear on Sunday. The drop ceiling tiles are now gone and I've investigated the level of difficulty involved in loosening carpet, the carpet on the one wall, and the wood paneling. The carpet on the one wall is a bit of a treat, but I'll get my money's worth out of the new pry-bar.

Now if I could just find some of my equipment, like my plug tester. I swear I leave stuff behind with a million and one people and never get it back. Sure I can just plug in a light etc, but that's not the point. I also worry that disconnecting the power for the ceiling light is also going to turn out my TV - how will I keep working without the noise?

No comments: