Friday, July 13, 2007

The Durango is inspected, so one trip to the dealership down and one to go. On the way back up the hill I took a pitstop at Gitler's and bought not only another beta, that I think will go by Viktor, but I also had my heart stolen by a cute little gray and white mousie who will go by Ladybug, at least unless we notice some - uh - bumps protruding as she gets older. Ladybug seems to like being held and is content to fall asleep in my hand. She is also a twitterer, so I have someone new to talk to - if I can only keep Vixen's interest in her down.

I was smart enough to make no bakes to take to the family reunion last night so my evening is free. I also got to kiss up to my coworkers a bit with part of the batch. I should go rip down ceiling, but I think I'll curl up to a dvd and fall asleep early tonight, if possible.

No comments: