Sunday, July 15, 2007

Another day that should have been focused on making progress wasted sleeping sleeping sleeping. What is my deal lately? The least I could do in my slacking is start reading from the back-up of books I have awaiting my page turning or perhaps a bit of exercise to avoid gaining even more weight. My day at the family reunion wasn't that stressful or busy or anything. I am glad I headed back from Toona, albeit it late, last night.

I was also somewhat surprised to see that there really was a marriage license applied for. Congrats E. I guess it just seems quick, odd, ... not really sure what other words to put to it. The frequent dreams about another from the past continue - in each we remain still living in the same household but he is usually halfway out the door. What purpose do all of these have?

On the hockey front, which I've remained remarkably quiet about, three are set to return: Roche, Demo, and Rowe. The mess with the front office leaves me a bit somber. I know this year will happen, but beyond that I think our future is more rocky than it has ever been (and if any team knows about living year to year it's the Chiefs).

No comments: