Friday, June 29, 2007

Rant number 2052... or 2053... who cares, I've lost count.

Women, STOP BREAST FEEDING IN PUBLIC. I do not need to see that - even when you cover yourself it's still gross, particularly in a restaurant. If I wanted to see your boobs I'd give you twenty bucks for the service, just like the guy who knocked you up did.

Find a bathroom, pump at home in advance, walk to one of those breast feeding stations in the mall - heaven knows your ass is even bigger than mine right now and could benefit from the effort.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would YOU like to eat your food in the bathroom? I'm all for discretion in breastfeeding but I don't think people should have to hide themselves away. You do have the option, of course, of averting your eyes...

Anonymous said...

I see you have enabled comment moderation. Will you choose to enable my previous one about breastfeeding?

JM said...

Ok, then go to your car... or the stand in the middle of the mall. It is gross to me - plain and simple. It's a matter of being tasteful.

If I were sitting at a table next to you in a decent eatery and were making out with my boyfriend would you find my suggestion to "avert your eyes" to be a proper solution?

I would bet not. To me, it's an action that is best done in private.