Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My performance appraisal is done for this year, now on to coming up with goals again. I can't complain about my review, but I did get what I thought was rather bumming news on the direction of my work for the next year. But I know my thoughts were heard and I'll just hope that some of the ideas that were sewn will grow.

Bionic WHAT? (Scroll all the way to the last item in the list.) The makers of Olean are behind this, aren't they?

Today was a day that seemed to take me back quite a few years. I went to (at long last) get my Snoopy tattoo fixed. His head is no longer in a shape that shames me and the colors are crisp. I hadn't realized how much it had faded! I guess it is 11 years old. So I return from the appointment and find plastic torn across the carpet - you'd swear Satin was still alive and spitting. Dang if Vixen didn't trash something she picked up off the coffee table! How completely uncharacteristic of her is that? She knew she was in trouble and seemed sad and sat by the back door somber for a while after I told her that she disappointed in her and expected more.

I also lept and booked a heck of a good price on a flight from Latrobe based upon the tentative 2007-2008 schedule to make a bit of a southern swing. If things change I guess I'll just spend time in Raleigh :)

Oh - and this is well deserving of a complaint: I had to pull out a coat and turn on the heat in the car this morning on the way to work. Since it's cold out I guess it's appropriate to update the hockey website too.

No comments: