Saturday, June 09, 2007

Finally, here are some photos from the most recent cruise to Nassau and Key West.

I feel like all I have been doing lately is eating, but it is probably because I've been going out to eat so much. I guess that is one mixed blessing when my normal lunch partner won't be available most of next week.

Today I got up and hauled to Somerset to do some dog walking w/ the Humane Society. It was easy enough, but it's a bit of a haul to get there and realize they're almost done (aka a little too far to go to walk three dogs for 10-15 minutes a piece) - so I once again swung into the Cambria County Humane Society to talk to them. It turns out they are taking volunteer applications and need dog walkers too. So, perhaps I'll be participating locally. I did have to go look while there and spotted a bright blue eyed male siberian. He tried to ignore me, at least until I rolled his tennis ball.

From there I walked next door and bought some small flowering bushes to put in the back yard along the far fence (hopefully they'll attract butterflies as advertised) and a bird feeder. The feeder is up, but the plants will have to wait until tomorrow as I was ready for a shower when I got home, especially since Vixen gave me one sniff and looked at me like I cheated on her.

To finish my Saturday I was back at the movie theatre to see Knocked Up. It was funny but I was a bit grossed out by a shot or two. Seriously... I don't need to see that. EW!

No comments: