Friday, April 06, 2007

What says Easter more than spending Holy Thursday watching Type O Negative? The weather held out for us (note that there is a solid dusting of freaking snow this morning however) and Beff and I headed to the Burgh yesterday afternoon. We caught up with the Slips before the show and I had sushi for the second time this week, this time at Nakama - quite good, even if I couldn't stuff in too much with the bitchin red Freddie's corset on.

Let me say this, it was hella cold waiting outside to get in... a girl has to find ways to stay warm. *smirk* The crowd just wasn't feeling Brand New Sin, but they weren't bad. Type O seemed to have some sound issues at first but eventually got themselves pulled together. Pete, wow, he lost a lot of weight. And the tow chain was MIA! As to the drunk guy who "just wanted to be my friend" - thanks but no thanks. I always manage to draw in the wackos like a magnet.

"My faith is an ember, burning ever, working towards a greater reward." -Type O Negative

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great big thanks go to Miss Judy for making sure that I was not squished by any crazies in the crowd :)

~ Beff