Sunday, April 08, 2007

Vindication! Many congrats to the Chiefs for beating the Reading Royals in a phenominal game Saturday night in Reading. Despite not feeling my best I am glad I made the trip. Thanks for the hat trick (the smile, the wave, and the hug). On to Trenton tomorrow and back home on Tuesday.

Friday night was a killer to lose after getting that last minute spurt of energy on the ice. Being the dork I am I was crying when I got to the car. I thought for a while that is what had me upset and up so many times with stomachy-digestion issues throughout the night, but by Saturday morning my legs felt heavy my back and stomach ached and I was just not feeling ready to get out of bed. I still trudged out to get myself to the game and between screaming with excitement and nearly blowing a blood vessel at our resident "pepto-abysmal" I managed to leave with a headache to top it off. But this morning it was a full fledged migraine. I'll partially blame it on hormones too, but either way, not pleasant. At least now I know how well the other meds my doc gave me for the headaches work! 10 hours since I took one TINY pill and my head remains happy.

Easter dinner at mom's and the group paper is turned in. One more major assignment left for the term. Almost there folks, almost there.

No comments: