Monday, February 19, 2007

Federal and state taxes complete! If the township would actually send me the forms they'd be complete too. I guess it's time to make a telephone call. I decided to celebrate my day off and the chunk of change I should be getting in my return by doing a little bit of shopping. On what do I splurge? A new set of silverware. How lame is that? I guess it's better than thinking about my return as a curb.

The sun is out at long last today and melting off some of the snow although I'm sure it will take several warm days to see a change in the landscape of my front yard and parking area. I filled up on gas for the blower while the weather is reasonably nice so hopefully that will keep the flakes away. Speaking of flakes - didn't get the bling you wanted, eh? If I've learned one thing from my past, wake up, he doesn't want to marry you.

My topic is set for my individual assignment this semester and we have a week to finalize on our group topic. Fingers crossed. Just a few more months. I've also decided it's time to become little Miss Scare All again... close to the end of the March it shall be.

No comments: