Saturday, February 24, 2007

At least I'm attentive. So I am sitting here watching a little TV before Wheeling and I could swear I hear dripping. Time to investigate further. Turns out the inside of my one bedroom window had ice that is now melting, rolling down, and dripping off the ledge down the wall and onto the floor. Ugh!

I wanted to replace these two windows and the one upstairs above it last year as they are the oldest ones in the house but it got put off. I guess this tells me it will be done in the spring come hell or high water. It would be nice to have slidingn windows there instead of the ones that angle out anyhow. Maybe for those days when my AC isn't on I'll enjoy a nice breeze through the screen instead.

There always is something, isn't there. Sadly, when I have everything done I won't WANT to sell this place. Did I mention that I have a hell of a game plan for the living room redo that is in the works?

No comments: