Monday, February 12, 2007

5 games in a row... what a sweet streak. I guess today we'll learn more about our fate here in Johnstown. I don't see how any reasonably run organization/county/entity can scoff at the offer on the table given the consequences, but somehow I'd imagine obstinance and arrogance of the mindset of big steel have a chance to prevail. It would be a truly sad day... and all the more motivation to get off the pot.

It was nice to get out for a little while last evening. Thanks to the crew who invited me for dinner and even moreso for a few drinks and the chat. It was nice to be reminded not all are selfish asses with little regard for anyone but themselves. Learning things like this rejuvenate my motivation to cheer.

But for now, coffee, sweet coffee. Take away my headache and droopy eyes.

No comments: