Monday, January 29, 2007

I have another one of those near-deadly headaches. It started brewing last night at the game and got worse keeping me awake until the 2nd and 3rd aspirin put me out. A low grade is still there dancing behind the 4th and 5th aspirin taken this morning. To think I hauled in anyhow due to some efforts I was to meet with people on today and they're working from home now, go figure.

As always my over the counter drug induced sleep also produced messed up dreams. I'm back again to the dreams of being with the ex and busting him for cheating on me. Sad part is I had those dreams the whole time we were together, I believe them to have been fortelling. Maybe I'm having those dreams for the next poor sap.

Either way I woke up and dug out to get here. It's funny how Richland never seems to plow anywhere but around the corner by my place. I think they take amusement in putting the pile of snow up against my car. Thank God for 4-wheel drive. I had a door frozen shut this morning too. Oh Johnstown how I love thee, let me count the ways.

Now for the next mini-rant: As my regular readers know I enjoy watching discovery channel, TLC, etc. Last night I watched a show on the morbidly obese entitled "I eat 33,000 calories a day". Holy schnit. I do believe these folks have a problem - part of the problem is the people that keep feeding them that large amount. Frankly, if you're 800+ lbs and someone tells you NO they're not giving you more you don't have much of a chance to go get it for yourself be that to the kitchen or to the grocery store to get the supplies.

Ok, I'm here, so I should go work.

No comments: