Sunday, December 03, 2006

Where has my weekend gone? Friday night's game was a beauty. While I'd rather win in regulation I do find overtime and the shootout engaging, it's even better when you manage to triumph during it. We did win and beat Trenton Friday in the shootout. Same on Saturday against Reading. Katsy is our shootout man for sure, and more than earning his salary this week!

Somewhere in the midst of Friday evening I also got the draft term paper turned in. I spent the earlier part of Saturday sending out and waiting for tests to come back and getting a new tenant welcomed. Today was just as busy even though I don't feel like I did much. I did bring the tree downstairs as it felt wrong to just have gifts sitting around w/o a tree. I just didn't decorate it. The last few gifts are wrapped too. I also hit the grocery store so I had food to cook up the delish grub I ate tonight. Boy am I stuffed. But the majority of the day went to grading the tests from yesterday.

I had so wanted to head to Westwood this evening to see Saw III, but I'm too tired and it's too damn cold out to consider it.

No comments: