Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Still the busy has not completely settled down. Today was rather hectic finishing things up at work before my holiday time off and heading out to grub with family before firing off the last final exam session. Today was also a day of unexpected events, some good, some bad. The Christmas card was a shock and it was one that performed its desired task of peeving. The visit made this evening's Christmas two-fold.

I now have a fabulous basket of candles, wine, chocolate, and bath-related scents from C&V. I also have, courtesy of my beloved mother, a shiney new coffee pot, a set of requested oven mitts, chocolate covered cherries (that were not masking socks - long story from my childhood), and some rather nifty nail files. Check these babies out.

I finished grading things a bit later than expected/desired this evening, but at least the class is done. I figure I'll save the full shut down of this semester's class for when I am rested. For now, sleep, I have yet another looong day ahead of me.

No comments: