Saturday, November 11, 2006

I rested up after leaving work a bit early yesterday and did some work in the evening before returning to my bed for some sleep catch-up. This morning it was all about the weekly assignment. Now if I just had more hours and inspiration to crank out the individual paper. 5 weeks left. I can do this.

While the Chiefs lost tonight it was a loud one. The Word of Life crew was in town once again and kept the place humming. While the boys weren't scoring they were hitting. Some of the hits were hard enough you'd think they were expecting candy or beer to fall out.

Thanks to my little letter in the Tribune the other day I had a visitor at my seat... Thank you to Don Hall for giving me the pleasure of his introduction. I'm touched that you would take the time to come in appreciation of my effort. I wish I could do more.

No comments: