Thursday, November 09, 2006

For the first time in a very long time I left work not only feeling like I accomplished something but I also felt a bit hardcore. Judy was writing perl. Go me. I actually got somewhere too! I should have something finalized this morning that will pull all of the files in a few folders _with history_ from our old ClearCase VOB to the new one.

I foolishly went to the Southside last night with coworkers and didn't end up getting home again too quickly. Shame on me. I was dead tired yesterday afternoon and nearly falling asleep. Another late night with no progress on my assignments is not what I needed. I'm heading out early today. Maybe a nap, but definitely a jump start on work that needs finished up this weekend. At least if my nose is buried in my books I don't have to hear the wonders of my friends tauted by others.

I also just want to spend some time with my fuzzy girl. I am feeling bad at the thought of not spending the holidays entirely with her. But maybe that is just my mind and my paranoia staying a step ahead of me.

No comments: