Monday, November 27, 2006

I had another one of those more horrifying dreams last night. I tend to say I don't have nightmares, I do, they just don't leave me waking up screaming just a bit confused and pensive over the topic. This morning I remember the pieces of avoiding this animal, I don't know if it was a cat or a dog that was evil and out to kill. I remember holding the door shut and imploring whomever I was with to help hold the door. I know I'm missing pieces but, from there I remember ending up inside at a kitchen table with a couple and two other people that I had reservations about - but I knew they had helped us escape the devil-animal. Then the male of the couple says "but it's okay because now she'll be a mom" and the woman of the couple looked down at her stomach as she turned the corner of the table walking towards me - I knew - to kill me, and then a few faces looked up at me with that knowing smile/smirk. That was when the alarm went off. Nice, eh? My dreams are becoming a bit too dark for my own taste.

I struggled to stay awake all day today at the "great opportunity" location. I never did do well in long lecture classes, but most of my day was listening to someone talk. It was just too much. Now to get the draft of my term paper done. *sigh*

No comments: