Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Chiefs lost! Waaaah. But I did get a nice signed game day booklet from England today! Thanks Zos!

I also got some of the apartment turnover complete, luckily the previous tenant did a pretty good job cleaning up. I did still have to run to buy some replacement items as tenants past scraped up pots that are now rusting and looking nasty. Why must boys use metal scrapers with no-stick pans?

I remembered a little creepy story I forgot to blog from my trip to the dentist. So there was a coat and hat sitting on a chair. I made my assumptions of who might wear these clothes while I waited. When the teenaged boy came out and left with his mother (who was also waiting in the lobby) left without snagging the coat and hat I was a bit perplexed. But it didn't compare to how horrified I was to see the rather old gentleman come out and put these garments on. The hat read "Do you want to go home with me?" *shiver*

No comments: