Thursday, October 05, 2006

You know I'm sick when:
It's opening night for the NHL and I'm dead asleep. Yep. I went down pretty hard yesterday and left work as soon as my last meeting was done at 4 to get to my bed. Some sleep, then time up to tend to the dog and make some soup, back down, back up to tend to the dog and post this week's assignments for the class I'm teaching, and back down. Somewhere in the middle of the night the shivers hit me, which confirmed my thoughts that I had a fever.

Worse still, I forgot to go update my fantasy hockey league schtuff this morning. BOO! Today I look a bit like rudolph and I'm sure my sniffling is quite annoying, but too bad. I sat through the all day client meeting without wanting to fall asleep or feeling like I was dying, so it's all good. But before I headed in there I find out the big C is in the hospital. I always knew working out was bad for you... but wow. So, after work (which of course I was lucky to get out of there by 6) I tended to the dog (notice the pattern?) and headed back out to make a visit and offer some well wishes. Some quick grub at Lucky 13 and back home to dig back in on the group paper - all this before 10:15. *moan*

No comments: