Friday, October 06, 2006

What is up with the Carolina Hurricanes? Downed 4 zip by NJ? Sheesh. Lost in the shoot out the other night? Eep! I could take that, it's just the first two games, but to then have the Pens do some stomping for their opening game?

I watch the games in Carolina and weep inside every time they start showing clips about the area. I miss being there. Hell, there is so much I don't remember now that I've been gone for three and a half years... but I miss it.

Instead, here I am on another Friday night - a great big dateless loser, dealing with brain cramps and writers block as well as people who can't separate work from personal relationships. I'm ready to toss in the towel on so many things. If I try I just end up pissed off and crapped on... but the worst is having good folks that are part of the team I'm trying to help getting crapped on as a result of someone's attitude towards me.

No comments: