Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Chiefs defeat the cursed Nailers keeping them 0-3 to start the season *evil grin*. I have to admit I was pretty productive last night for someone who didn't get everything checked off the list that I was suppose to complete. I did get some reading done during intermissions, which helped however.

The teeth are ready for this weekend *smile*, the pumpkins were washed off twice to remove crud before scooping, two additional holiday shopping order were placed, direction signs are printed, patterns are copied, a deal was made on another jersey, the week assignment for the class I'm teaching is up. Most would find it amusing that my to do list is still a full small piece of paper. After all that, and yawning by 9:30 at the game, I wiped out last night.

It's still cold as can be here. At least there isn't snow on the ground.

No comments: