Friday, September 22, 2006

My stress levels are just wacky this week. I've become such a bitch that I yelled at my sister on the phone... ok, not at her but towards her because I just needed to yell at that particular moment. To try and get my mind the hell out of it's current state and to make some progress on everything I need to do I headed to the Haven with my laptop in tow.

I managed to get everything graded that needed handled, but I need some time to figure out how to handle some of the grading before I can actually provide feedback. And I added a few more notes to pile in for my group assignment... but I still haven't a clue how or what to really write for my class assignment. I feel a little better since I made some progress and had a drink or two. I even got to see our favorite front office gent out and about *smile*

More shockingly was that Lamonts burned down! I passed the chared remains. I haven't been there in quite some time, so it won't be awfully missed by me, but still shocking to see something that has been there in so many years of my memories gone. Things don't change too quick in Jtown unless forced to.

I think I'm going to go try to relax and finish out a DVD so I can get a real night's sleep. I can only assume my poor sleeping lately is a result of not chilling a few before trying to wipe out. Maybe a good night's sleep will aid me in being more productive tomorrow.

No comments: