Friday, September 15, 2006

Luckily I had my post for this week's class participation well underway before realizing the error of my ways last night. So I was able to finish things up with a late night and some clean up this morning to meet the revised deadline. I have never been so frightened to respond, but I guess I need to tighten my upper lip and take a lump or two and just keep trying to alter my writing to correct the issues laid out for me one at a time. That - and pray that I don't blow my GPA.

Some things I've neglected to report since catching back up:
When I went to get the Durango it turns out a set of yellowjackets decided under the back gate would be a good place to build a nest. Luckily it was a bit cool out the day I went for the car and the few that were "home" were lethargic.

Vixen aka "Killer" also took out a small mouse she found in the basement. Who says that is cat's work? Talented though she is, nothing will ever be funnier than watching Satin kill small critters like cockroaches or bees by stomping them to death in an enraged fit.

And now, for something new:
The Cresson Lake Playhouse is doing a Rocky Horror Picture Show LIVE! I'm so there.

No comments: