Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm still working on the vacation photos. With my slow connection I can only get about 26-30 of them uploaded each session online. Hopefully they'll be finished tonight.

I've come back to less email than I expected but I'm already displeased. My first assignment for class can only be summarized as piss poor after reading my professor's comments. I was already frightened of this class, and this isn't helping. I have a bad feeling my writing style, which has been good for the past 2 1/2 years is going to fail me miserably.

Further, I've again witnessed a gal managing to strong arm her way back in with someone. I reiterate: next time I'll just tell my guy "no", then he won't bail and I won't be single. Seems to work for lesser women.

I also wanted to ask why oh why is CNN replaying everything from 5 years ago? It is not too early, it will never been "right". I didn't know anyone who died on September 11th, but I couldn't bare to watch all of that again. I can't imagine what this does to people who did lose loved ones. The instant reply is to not watch, but if I were at home, much like after the incident, it would have been impossible to turn off. You feel obligated and drawn in.

I'm destined to be grumpy for a few days. Just steer clear people.

No comments: