Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I finally pulled together my photos from our trip onboard the Empress of the Seas to Bermuda. Enjoy!

Yesterday I had the Durango at Wagner Dodge. Everyone gives me strange looks like they feel bad for me when I tell them I took my car to the dealership, but seriously they treat me well. Here is yet another example. When I had the Durango inspected a couple months ago it passed but I was told I'd need breaks soon. I decided to delay until after the cruise since brakes can be a bit costly. So I took her in yesterday to get that out of the way and I left w/ a $20 bill. How can this be? Not only did they not jump to needlessly replace the brakes during inspection but they said "you only put on 30 miles since we inspected it, put on another 1000 miles and come see us". Nice, huh. At least there is one place I don't have to worry about being taken for a ride as a female.

Here it is Wednesday and I'm still trying to cross off a ton of little things that need done before I can fully get back into the swing of daily life. I truly do need a few more hours a day.

No comments: