Wednesday, September 20, 2006

If you're wondering why I've been so quiet lately I'm just in one of those mood swings. If you've never tracked your own body's rhythms for a month or two I highly encourage you to do so. You'll start to understand why teary eyed psychotic feelings are happening or why you're just tired as can be for a few days in a row. I'm in the majorly tired phase lately. I've been asleep before midnight all week. For me and my schedule - that is a major feat.

I have things to get done but not an obscene amount just yet. At least I've started preparing for some of the larger tasks that are forthcoming, like my individual main project for my current class. Finishing a teleconference with the professor I know what I need to plan for at this point and it's actually something useful, so I'm excited to know the effort should flow, even if there is writing to go along with it. Now if I can just get back into one of those lively moods where I can stay up later, stay focused, and rest well when I do crash I'll be able to get a few things organized and moving forward for all of my written assignments and build a bit of a comfort level before the hockey season starts.

Speaking of which, yeah, too quiet. Springfield's camp starts next week so I'm thinking we'll start to hear a little noise before long. Tampa Bay pushed down quite a few players that are familiar names and were names I hedged bets on arriving here at some point. Peterson is off to Florida making the signing of John Adams in the Tampa Bay system all the more clear it was someone they foresee coming our way.

No comments: