Monday, August 21, 2006

Saturday was my day to chill. There isn't too many more opportunities as such before schoolwork will be trailing out my wazoo once again. At least I made good progress on Sunday even if it did have me up until 2:30am and once again semi-lucid while I slept continuing to process notes in my head. I have three more weeks of notes (the Javascript goodies) to complete, then lots to enter into the system and set for automatic turn on. I also have to finalize my weekly discussion topics. The first test is entered and ready to go as well. So I'm not too far off of where I wanted to be.

I am probably way more detailed and organized than most professors, but I can't imagine not trying to follow the book. The only place I'm straying is in the way they prescribe to validate forms with javascript. But since that is late in the course I'd imagine people would be getting comfortable with things and "trying stuff out" so it wouldn't cause a panic.

Midway through last evening a headache tried to creep in. It seems like a regular Sunday night occurence. I was pretty lucky that the tylenol made me a wee bit loopy but at least not sleepy. I guess the half a pot of coffee earlier in the day helped counteract.

No comments: