Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yesterday was quite the busy day. The morning flew as I worked in another building for the morning, ran back and checked my email, and headed out for the day around 12:30. Cash a money order, hit the post office, snag a balloon, and get to Greensburg to sign some paperwork and show ID such that I may teach in the fall. On the way to the college a monarch flutterby passed my car. I do feel the need to report all of the incidental ones I see as it keeps me in the mindset that I am at least noticing the small things nature has to offer around me.

Sounds like a pretty full day by 5pm, doesn't it? But that was just the start. Yesterday was Ms. Beff's birthday so we had to step back out.

After the sharing of the gifts we headed downtown to Surf and Turf. Everytime I eat there the food is great, so I don't know why I don't return more often. From there back to Richland to catch Pirates of the Caribbean. A reasonable sequel, a bit long, but I was expecting that from the reviews of others. Johnny Depp does a fabulous job in that role. I do look forward to the third flick and the planed special appearances! From the movie theatre to Denny's for the late night birthday "cake".

Today - a wee bit of lounging in bed after waking up was quite comforting. I need to get some relaxing in since I'm expecting another written assignment for this upcoming week's class. From there I made a VC run. I'm pleased to announce I now have Christmas gifts purchased!

No comments: