Monday, July 17, 2006

Senility comes quickly. Saturday evening I had managed to completely forget I was signed up to work the Johnstown Film and Wine festival until Beff showed up to go. Gratefully she was early, which is rare for her *poke*, so I could pull myself together in 20 minutes. I didn't go watch any of the movies, which I'm sure went well, but the organization in general through the officiating office left something to be desired.

I felt like I got a bonus day this weekend, thanks to going out on Friday evening. But I blew a good chunk of my Sunday sleeping. After rolling out of bed at noon I worked for a while for my class, then finished this week's reading, and headed outside to pull weeds by the fence. Drenched with sweat and wondering if some of what I pulled was poison ivy I headed in. Exhausted after a mere hour in the nasty heat I showered and quickly decided a nap was in order. Woke back up at 9:30 and did a little more prep work for this week's class.

Big news today is the release of the ECHL schedules. I'll be posting ours later today! I'm eager to see if I can hit the Pens games that interest me w/o conflict.

No comments: