Saturday, July 08, 2006

I caught up on my sleep this morning after struggling to fall asleep last night. I kept hearing people outside on my street, which was odd because it was after 2am. The paper continues to mold into a final product, I could send it now, but I need another pass or two for sanity's sake.

I hit the grocery store with a craving for foccacia bread and baked garlic to spread on it and picked up my prescription that I've forgotten about since placing the order on Monday. I did some basic cleaning last night before pulling together some grub, so at least there isn't a ton of cleaning to be done at the moment.

But the real reason for this entry, after returning from the grocery store I needed to run a piece of misdelivered mail to the tenants box. While on the way I spotted an interesting butterfly. Looking through my book I believe it could have only been a silver-spotted skipper. His body seemed clunky and large for all the larger he was in total. I'm not sure why he was here in my front yard however, as my book says he would prefer "forest edges".

No comments: