Friday, May 26, 2006

Woohoo! I'm feeling lively today, despite having some slightly geriatric issues plaguing me. Last night was my first foray into that which is Wallyball. I remember hearing about wallyball tourneys on the radio many years ago but I had no clue what they were talking about. I had a blast, I got a workout in, and I'm sore as hell. Not so much from the exercise itself however, instead it's the curse of my ability to bruise like no other. I have a nice shiner right on my left wrist that looks like I somehow slit my wrist w/o breaking the skin, slight discoloration up the rest of both forearms, and I feel like I ran my arms through a meat tenderizer.

From there I used some of the great info I've learned from being a reader on cruisecritic.com's message boards and managed to get two out of our three rooms for the upcoming September trip over $100 back a piece. :) At least I can twist an arm or two for a free drink that week *smile*

Third attempt at my review fumbled due to issues here and there. At least I know I have to know something by the 31st. Maybe it is safe to start holding my breath now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No arm twisting necessary... we appreciate it. :)